DLLR's Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing


File a Complaint - Maryland Board of Master Electricians


A complaint must be filed with the local electrical board in the county where electrical work was performed. If, after appropriate hearings, the local board disciplined a licensee, the local board may notify the State Board of Electricians and request the State Board to take formal action against the licensee.

Download a complaint form online.