Renew your individual license
Renew your firm license
View all forms
Please read ALL requirements and
instructions before proceeding with the application process.
Renewal notices are sent approximately 60 days before expiration.
The renewal fee is $68 for a two-year license.
Note: You cannot renew your license online prior to 60 days before expiration. If you renew after
the expiration date, the reinstatement fee will automatically be assessed on your renewal.
HOW TO RENEW YOUR LICENSE ON-LINE
Go to the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation's website
for Electronic Licensing and follow the instructions on the screen.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- For best results, we recommend using the most recent version to access the electronic
licensing programs. You can update your browser at no additional cost by visiting our
browser information section.
- Create a password by identifying yourself with certain
personal information. Then, with this password and your
registration number, you will be able to apply for a license,
renew, or update your registration record at your convenience.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover cards.
- When you receive your credit card statement, the charge
for renewing on-line will be shown as "MD Dept. of
Licensing." If you refute the charge, be advised that
this will place you in an unlicensed status until the issue is resolved.
- We are collecting e-mail addresses for Board use only in order to facilitate our communication
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO RENEW YOUR LICENSE OR PERMIT:
- Go to DLLR's Electronic Licensing website
- Click on the appropriate type of license and then select the appropriate option to begin the process.
- Select your license type by clicking on the arrow for the pull down box and highlight your license category.
- Enter your registration number exactly as it appears on the data card and enter your password.
- If you fail to complete any portion of the process, you
will not be able to successfully submit your application.
You will get an error message describing missed or incorrect
entry. Use your browser's "back" button to go
back to the previous screen and fill in any missing or incorrect information.
- Before submitting your credit card information, be sure
you review all of the information on the final screen to
ensure that your name and address are correct. Remember
that the address you enter is releasable to the public,
by law. If you find any errors, use the "back"
button to return to previous screens and make corrections.
- When confirmation is received that the transaction has
been completed, PRINT the confirmation screen for your records.
Use the "File" + "Close" options of
your browser to prevent others from using the "Back"
icon of the browser to view your credit card information and close the process.
Please do yourself a favor and don't wait until the last minute to renew on the Internet.
If you encounter a problem that prevents you from renewing in a timely manner, you will be considered
unlicensed until you renew. Contact the association office or the board IMMEDIATELY.