Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing


File a Complaint - Maryland Board of Plumbing


The Board upon receipt of a written complaint can investigate allegations of code violations by a plumber, gas fitter, or unlicensed person providing such services. Complaints for plumbing work done in either Baltimore County or the area served by the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) the complaint should be directed to those agencies. Obtain a complaint form online.