Skip to Main Content

Name/Address Change - Athlete Agents

Licensed athlete agents are responsible to notify the Maryland Department of Labor’s Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing of any name change or change of mailing/e-mail address. Changes can be made by submitting the following form:

Athlete Agent Change Request Form (Word)

E-mail complete forms to

There is NO fee for address/name changes.

Name Changes

If you change your name, you must provide a copy of the appropriate court document or marriage license and e-mail/fax it to the Maryland Athlete Agents Licensing Program. E-mail the document(s) to the address above.

Failure to notify the division of address changes in a timely manner can prevent license renewal notification.