Division of Unemployment Insurance
Attention all employers:
We are pleased about recent changes, resources, and services that will impact you, our valued customer, and greatly assist with your business operations. Please review the Unemployment Insurance letter to all employers. All Maryland Employers will also be receiving a hard copy of this letter via US mail.
To be eligible for benefits, you must make a minimum of three (3) valid job contacts per week unless you are exempt from work search.
You MUST continue to file your weekly claim certification (Webcert or Telecert) for benefits until you become reemployed.
REX does NOT replace this unemployment insurance requirement. You may enter your job contacts beginning the Tuesday after the week for which you are requesting payment.
- Important Information about Maryland's Unemployment Insurance 2018 Tax Rates
- Employer Letter - Change in Review Determination Process
- New Employer Account Registration
- File and Pay Quarterly Contribution Report
- Submit a Request for Separation Information Online
- State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES)
- Owe Taxes? No Driver's License or Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Control Your Unemployment Insurance Costs
- Forms and Publications
- Online Applications
- Contact Information
Baltimore area & out of state - 410-949-0022
Toll free inside MD - 1-800-827-4839
For Hearing Impaired Only:
Maryland Relay dial 711
Baltimore area - 410-949-0033
Toll free within the US - 1-800-492-5524
MD Unemployment Insurance Tax MVA License Renewal - 410-368-5450
Toll free - 1-800-492-5524
- Resource Guide for the Unemployed
- Find a Job in Maryland
- Maryland New Hire Registry
- Assistance from the MD Dept. of Human Resources
- Official Payments
- Job Dislocation, Making Smart Financial Choices after a Job Loss
El desempleo y sus finanzas: Cómo tomar decisiones inteligentes al perder su empleo