Taking the Exam - Public Accountancy
The Board will only be accepting applications from individuals who have graduated from a college or a university and have earned at least a baccalaureate degree on or before today's date.
Applicants must request that transcripts include the type of degree conferred and the date of graduation.
Listed below are the services available to applicants and qualified candidates, and information about the Uniform CPA Examination.
FIRST TIME APPLICANTS/REAPPLICATION FOR EXAM QUALIFICATION
- File an Original Exam Application
- Education Requirements
- Chart of Subject Matter (Word)
- Foreign Credential Services
- Common Mistakes Delay Processing or Result in Application Denial
- Track Status of Exam Application This feature is only available to applications that were filed beginning June 18, 2015.
EXAM QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
- Exam Candidate Bulletin
- Register for an Exam Section
- Reprint Notice To Schedule (NTS)
- Check Examination Score
- Request CPA Exam Score Review
- CPA Exam Score Appeal
- Name Change Process
INTERNATIONAL TESTING FOR NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE
The AICPA and NASBA report the examination scores to the Board on a candidate-by-candidate basis and by examination section. The Board notifies each examination candidate by e-mail when each exam score is received.
Note: Passage of the Uniform CPA Examination does not mean an individual is licensed to practice certified public accountancy. Successful candidates must meet business-related education and qualifying practical experience before qualifying for licensure. To check whether an individual is licensed by the Board, check the CPA License Search on this website.